TERMS & CONDITIONS
1- The promoter is: We Assist Co Ltd whose registered office is at 11 Godfrey Avenue, St Kilda East, Melbourne. ABN is : 37 907 946 784
2- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 21 years or over.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/p/CV4qx8ThfA1/
Instagram and Facebook are platforms running the competition.
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- The closing date for entry will be 20th November 2021 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.https://www.instagram.com/p/CV4qx8ThfA1/
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows:
a month of Vendor Research & Market Assessment! This is valued at $3000.
You will win:
“- Dedicated Account manager
– One Researcher on the ground in your desired region of manufacturing.
– Weekly Research Report
– Weekly meeting with Account Manager
– Freight & logistics coordination
– Packaging solutions
– 30 Industry-Specific Stakeholders Contacted
(300+ MSGS and Collation of Parternship Documentation + Prices)
Minimum of 5 Supplier Information Files
– Previous and current working relationships
– Photos of factory and machinery
– Current vertical outlets
– Facility capabilities
– Quality control systems
– Sustainability ranking
– Documentation/Evidence to ensure your partners are reputable
-Landed Cost for Analysis Samples
-Landed Cost Analysis for Bulk Order”
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen:
at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- We Assist Co will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram & Facebook
- We Assist Co‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @WeAssistCo on Facebook and Instagram in order to enter.
- We Assist Co shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- We Assist Co also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.